In today’s competitive marketplace customer loyalty has to be earned on a daily basis. It’s no longer acceptable to give good service. You must give exceptional service, be easy to work with, and be willing to be innovative in your approach.
Customer retention is an excellent way to boost sales. As an established business, some 60 – 70% of your time and effort should be spent with existing customers, but how do you keep them?
In this course, we will look at the following: –
* Understanding your customer needs and wants
* Know your brand and what you represent
* The customer journey and “moments of truth”
* Customer expectations – how to discover and how to meet them
* Building rapport and lasting relationships
* Rewards and recognition
* Developing your team
* Turning complaints into raving fans
Today, service is no longer the back door to sales. It is the way to sales. Have a team of ambassadors for your company that will impress, attract and retain your customers, and see your sales rocket.