In this one day introductory workshop to speaking effectively, we introduce the element of making an impact with your speeches.
Through several inter-active exercise, regular feedback (by the instructor, the other participants, and of course, by yourself), we build on and develop powerful speaking skills that will increase your confidence, and the effect you have on your audience.
Using the principle that your audience “Don’t care how confident you appear until they are confident in you and your product/service”, we focus on providing you with the skills to engage and build trust with your audience. Your confidence will grow, as will your ability to handle speeches, and impromptu situations
The course outline will cover such subjects as: –
- How to deliver effective presentations
- Make an impact – your speaking presence
- Engaging with the audience
- Build rapport with all audience
- Overcoming nerves speaking in public
- Body language
- Basic structure
- Impromptu speaking
- Giving & receiving feedback
- How to create a short speech in just a few minutes