Steve delivers business and conference speeches on high impact communication and customer relationships
He helps his audience make an impact through both verbal and no-verbal communication, and build trusting relationships, when they speak in public, when off stage in meetings, and when one to one.
He is available to speak at your event on the following (but not limited to) topics, which will be adapted to your requirements:
What would it be like if everyone in your organisation were Secret Ambassadors? What would that do for your turnover, and profit if the customer experience was so outstanding that customers become raving fans.
This talk is designed to help you: –
- Maximise a return on relationships
- Creating a 5 star service related ethos
- Develop powerful secret ambassadors and eliminate the secret saboteurs
You only have an instant to make a good first impression and grab an audience’s attention. This inter-active talk, aimed at all levels, shows how you can engage and captivate an audience and make an immediate impact: –
- Before you start speaking – with your non-verbal communication and stage presence
- With your opening Lines to engage interest
- With strong closing lines that reinforce your message
Articulating what you do, whether giving an elevator pitch at a networking event, making a business pitch, or answering the question in a social conversation, is fundamental to making an impact and winning opportunities. Yet many people often fumble
This talk, which can be delivered as an inter-active workshop or a short speech, is designed to help you articulate clearly, simply and effectively what you do in a memorable manner, without feeling self conscious and can be adapted for different situations.
Communication is fundamental in business as in life. How we take in information, how well we listen and express ourselves is of paramount importance and affects our decisions. In this talk, learn how to: –
- Develop Charismatic Compelling and influential communication
- Listen effectively to both verbal and non-verbal cues
- Ask the right questions before making assumptions
Sometimes pivotal moments occur that throw us of balance and leave us in limbo
Whether you’re an executive, business owner or individual, sometimes we need to redirect our focus and re-energise to get back on track. This talk focuses on 3 areas to get you back to top performance
- Who you are
- What you do
- What you say